The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) view the GDPR at Wikipedia.org: the free encyclopedia, click here, is a European Union (EU) privacy law that becomes enforceable May 25, 2018. This law regulates how organizations treat or use the personal data of people located in the EU.
Part of this law requires that EU citizens have the right to ask about how their personal data is stored and used. You may contact as described below or from the Contact Us page.
Extended Data protection policy
As a commercial website, VedicStore.com collects a certain number of data which are needed for processing your orders.
All these data are treated with the highest level of confidentiality and will never be disclosed to any third party. For instance, your email address will never be given to anyone, and therefore, you can rest assured that you will never receive any advertisement from us.
What info we collect and how it’s used
We see your privacy as an important foundation of our business, it’s the basis of trust and transparency, this is what we do with your personal info:
- We at VedicStore.com do not have any account for any purpose with any Social Media – for example – Facebook, Google+ and / or similar. You name it, we do not affiliate with them. We do not seek you to advertise us or our work on any Social Media nor we advertise you in any way.
- We do not have any advertisement from any website, search engines on VedicStore.com. We do not depend on them. Our customers share their experience with their friends absolutely independently. We do not ask you to comment, like, share or subscribe. We do not seek to be the most popular Jyotish website.
- We have been social media free website since VedicStore.com’s inception. We do not intend to join any social media website in the near, short, medium or distant future. Thank you so much.
- We do not track any user data via our plugins. But if our plugin depends on any third party service, they might track user data. You may follow the “relevant” plugin website to learn more.
- We at VedicStore.com intentionally collect very little data about our customers, and provide a transparent view of the data we keep and or do not keep.
- We collect your personal info such as – your full name (and alias), date, time and city of birth, shipping address, phone number and email address are taken only to fulfill your order. Once your order is completed via download or by dispatch (in the mail) all your personal info is instantly deleted. We do not store any info either on line or off line.
- Files of your downloadable orders are kept for six months, thereafter, they are deleted – 100% – just in case your downloaded files get corrupted or otherwise. We do not archive or store any thing more than six months.
- We remain accountable to the World community, that responds to any reported privacy-related concerns.
- We do not allow third-party tracking of visitors to our sites. We have short data retention periods as explained above.
- We are always looking for ways to improve our privacy and data security practices.
- These changes come into effect on May 24, 2018.
- If you have any concerns, we want your thoughts and feedback, and invite you to send us your comments from our “Contact Us” page.
- We will continue looking for ways to improve and help make clearer to everyone our privacy practices and policy as technology and the world change rapidly around us.
- However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Owner and Data Controller
311 S M Road, Montrose, Chaguanas 500811
Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
- VedicStore.com is GDPR compliance since on May 24, 2018.